Poll

Should heavy vehilces be allowed? Read the topic as well!

Yes
12 (80%)
No
2 (13.3%)
Doesn't matter for me
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: November 14, 2020, 05:20:44 AM

Author Topic: [POLL] Should heavy vehicles (hydra, hunter and rhino) be allowed?  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Rain

• Administrator
  • Server owner
  • In-Game Name: Rain
Hello everyone.

WehzIsHere suggested has suggested me the idea to allow heavy vehicles. They have been banned for ~4 years now if I remember correct. I think that this will share opinions so that's why I decided to create a poll to see non-admins opinion as well.

He suggested to put 10k or 15k score requirement for them. He also suggested to split the benefits of X amount of scores (like 50k for rank 100 commands), so this would do (some of) it.

If you have anything to say about allowing these vehicles, so feel free to reply below.

Thanks in advance everyone who will vote.

P.S: The poll will be extended if needed.

Sincerely,
Rain

Even if I got someone to armpit, I knew still, I am alone
I lost that beautiful flower and never got back
For me give your body
From front of me shed your blood
Infinite conditions I said
Alone to death I froze

Offline Scott Venture

• VIP
  • In-Game Name: [AR]Scott_V
Re: [POLL] Should heavy vehicles (hydra, hunter and rhino) be allowed?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 05:38:20 AM »
well there is no bad point at allowing it for every one, Rhino is not fast and not really useful, this is not a COD server, also Hydra, it's not that easy to control it, and its also fun for trolling, but hunter becuz it shoots rockets faster than Hydra, and its a Helicopter, it would be not good, i'll say allow Hydra and Rhino for players, Except Hunter

Offline spidey

• VIP
  • In-Game Name: spidey
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 05:43:20 AM »
I agree, but as long as they cant reach safe zones

Offline Lony

• Junior administrator
  • The World Over Heaven
    • https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/13/29/1213293a27c9f84df14051cf37510b41.gif
  • In-Game Name: Lony
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 05:51:26 AM »
Well i pick yes but i hope it only give vips if give to normal player it will attack some new people and they will think that it was hacks so they will report as well.
A way to heaven. Follow me human.

Offline WehzIsHere

• A Formula 1 nutjob.
  • In-Game Name: WehzIsHere
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 05:59:46 AM »
Well i pick yes but i hope it only give vips if give to normal player it will attack some new people and they will think that it was hacks so they will report as well.

Yes but if a player already has a score of 10 to 15k it usually means that its an active player and trusted and may have even been in the run for a VIP role, but must have lost out due to other reasons, its the same situation with /weape, because it is at a score of 50k it means that the player is active and usually well trusted within the community of our server.
plus its not like we have been getting any less reports because people are using /weape.
also currently no vehicle spawner works on our server so even if a report for the use of heavy vehicles were to come, It would not concern the admins too much as they know that the vehicle is server generated

Also giving this feature only to VIP players would cause the gap between Normal player and VIP to increase even more than it already is. VIP's have a lot of power compared to normal player, and giving something like this to only VIP would completly wreck the balance between the 2 ranks and end up causing more damage than the 10k requirement, Atleast with the 10k requirements normal players have the chance to earn those benefits, compared to VIP which could take months to achieve
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 06:25:03 AM by WehzIsHere »

Offline Ronin

• Legend
  • In-Game Name: [AR]Ronin
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 06:15:57 AM »
Yeah +1 to everything that Wehz said

Offline GTAszaki

• In-Game Name: GTAszaki
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 09:41:38 AM »
+1 to Wehz

Offline Scott Venture

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 01:50:05 PM »

Yes but if a player already has a score of 10 to 15k it usually means that its an active player and trusted and may have even been in the run for a VIP role, but must have lost out due to other reasons, its the same situation with /weape, because it is at a score of 50k it means that the player is active and usually well trusted within the community of our server.
plus its not like we have been getting any less reports because people are using /weape.
also currently no vehicle spawner works on our server so even if a report for the use of heavy vehicles were to come, It would not concern the admins too much as they know that the vehicle is server generated

Also giving this feature only to VIP players would cause the gap between Normal player and VIP to increase even more than it already is. VIP's have a lot of power compared to normal player, and giving something like this to only VIP would completly wreck the balance between the 2 ranks and end up causing more damage than the 10k requirement, Atleast with the 10k requirements normal players have the chance to earn those benefits, compared to VIP which could take months to achieve
now i kind a thinking that what if we allow these Vehicles for players with high score? just like rank100, ye that would be good, i'll vote to allow the vehicles for rank100, or rank up to 80, be cause...well...a new player just join and then spawn a tank or hydra and starting to troll with others...i mean giving powers for beginers makes them bored and leave the SV...just like hacking, it will become boring when you have every thing with out trying hard
to receive it
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 01:51:56 PM by Scott.Skywalker »

Offline Lony

• Junior administrator
  • The World Over Heaven
    • https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/13/29/1213293a27c9f84df14051cf37510b41.gif
  • In-Game Name: Lony
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2020, 02:18:25 PM »
Emmm after watch wehz text me +1 too for wehz
A way to heaven. Follow me human.

Offline CrazyToncek

• VIP
  • Be crazy like me lol :D
  • In-Game Name: [RM]CrazyToncek
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2020, 03:58:38 PM »
I have nothing to say, since Wehz said everything, so 1+
Keep calm and drive Dodge <3

Offline Bharath_Roshan

• Legend
  • In-Game Name: [AR]Bharath_Roshan
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 07:41:26 PM »

Agreed with the point . Because The one Who gets the Accessiblity to these will definitely be a trust worthy person in XGS and an Active player... Also yes there wont be any Vehicle spawn reports further....But Being  VIP doesn't a Give a "LOT" of Power , because the powers are Just a Bit high and the Only Usefull ( for the Player in game Except for fun like Attacthments) are the Jet Pack and VIP Chat...but as the relation breaks down I would suggest to GIve the Allowance of heavy vehicles , As How Wehz suggested...

Offline Scott Venture

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2020, 05:07:01 AM »

Agreed with the point . Because The one Who gets the Accessiblity to these will definitely be a trust worthy person in XGS and an Active player... Also yes there wont be any Vehicle spawn reports further....But Being  VIP doesn't a Give a "LOT" of Power , because the powers are Just a Bit high and the Only Usefull ( for the Player in game Except for fun like Attacthments) are the Jet Pack and VIP Chat...but as the relation breaks down I would suggest to GIve the Allowance of heavy vehicles , As How Wehz suggested...
you missed other VIP Powers, wot about Ironman? or player Spectating?

Offline Captain_Novah

• VIP
  • Street Fighter Cold Heart
  • In-Game Name: [AR]Novah_47
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2020, 01:35:11 PM »
Good Idea i liked it :-x

Never MESS with a Street Fighter
No Jokes Allowed here Brother...

Offline Bandit

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2020, 10:36:38 AM »
Against : Trolling, Spawnkilling etc

For : My damn cool Red Dwarf Starbug Mod that needs HYDRA :D

+1 from me.

Chong McBong's Starbug1 Mod can be downloaded Here.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal