Author Topic: I'm taking a break  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Ista

• The Ponymaster
  • Lowest co-owner time
  • In-Game Name: Pony
I'm taking a break
« on: May 16, 2022, 03:40:22 PM »
The title says everything.
But from what? You may ask me.
From coding and from XGS (but not at all).

I don't know if you guys know, but coding takes a lot of time, it's not just write 200 lines and done, I need to think and plan what I will write, I need to make A LOT of tests, take positions, etc etc etc. For stripclub I took something around 8 hours, and I consider it a simple script.

You may think "8 hours? Just ⅓ of a day", but I don't code only for SAMP. I'm a computer science student, I do write code the whole day. And you also may think "well, just write simple scripts", well, I simply can't. Every single script I write, I want to push myself to my limits, improving and improving all the time, and my brain gets tired, some days I didn't sleep well cuz I was sleeping and thinking about coding solutions. Coding whole day for college and coding for SAMP in my free time is killing my tiny little brain.

I'm releasing new trainjob in next days (tomorrow maybe) but as incomplete script, it will fully work with no bugs (I do hope so) but it won't have NPCs for now. I'm already in my limits and what I'm planning for NPCs is pushing me beyond my limits, hope you guys understand me. :)
just a note: Thanks Spidey for making the textdraw with trainjob info and the script for what I want to do with NPCs (I won't spoil here, hehe).

I'm coming back in july (or earlier), as I will be in winter break (yes, brazilian winter is in the middle of the year), and I will come back with NPCs as a update for trainjob.

Hope you guys like the new trainjob, it's fucking sexy.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 05:27:28 PM by Ista »

"The only true love I ever knew was behind those downcast eyes.
The only comfort I ever felt was during those long hours of loneliness when I felt for you.
I do believe only Innocence can save the world."
 -Tuomas Holopainen, 2002

Offline [VC]Sharky

• VIP
  • [VC]Sharky
  • In-Game Name: [VC]Sharky
Re: I'm taking a break
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 03:28:48 AM »
Take your time, no hurries for adding NPCs right now, i am also computer harware and networking student. i know the pain u are suffering.

Offline Lony

• Junior administrator
  • The World Over Heaven
    • https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/13/29/1213293a27c9f84df14051cf37510b41.gif
  • In-Game Name: Lony
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 07:30:01 AM »
next time handjob
A way to heaven. Follow me human.

Offline Ista

• The Ponymaster
  • Lowest co-owner time
  • In-Game Name: Pony
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 10:30:12 AM »
Take your time, no hurries for adding NPCs right now, i am also computer harware and networking student. i know the pain u are suffering.
Thanks ❤

next time handjob

Handjob is easier

"The only true love I ever knew was behind those downcast eyes.
The only comfort I ever felt was during those long hours of loneliness when I felt for you.
I do believe only Innocence can save the world."
 -Tuomas Holopainen, 2002

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal