Author Topic: Collection of my mods (ENB series, beautiful sun and more)  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Rain

• Administrator
  • Server owner
  • In-Game Name: Rain
Collection of my mods (ENB series, beautiful sun and more)
« on: March 07, 2019, 08:48:12 PM »
Collection of my mods: (ENB series, beautiful sun, recoloured nitro + smoke, realistic sounds and weapon mods)

ENB series (ultra graphics) compatible with low PCs (I know that Lone also posted ENB series (his topic here), but still).
Video preview (The water isn't like that on the video (it's normal), and this mod doesn't actually have a sun and the textures & trees are not like on that video and this mod doesn't have clouds like on that video, this mod is used only for better graphics).
Download
Note: If you want to download beautiful sun mod too, then don't move "imfx" folder and "imfx.asi" file, you will get them from the sun mod.

Beautiful sun (CLEO required)
Preview and download
Note: Never ever use the autoinstaller from gamemodding.com, it gives you a virus. Always install your mods manually (download archive with files), if you download from there.

Recoloured nitro + smoke (recolours every smoke in the game)
Recoloured nitro download
Recoloured smoke download
Note: You can alternatively install these mods using the modloader by just moving the folder (the color you want) to modloader folder.

Realistic sounds (modloader required)
Video preview
Download
Note: If you dont want some sounds, simply delete the folder containing those sounds.

Some weapon packs, because why not
To install weapon mods, change textures etc, you need to use IMG editor tool such as this. Then you just replace the .txd and .dff files (on gta3.img, which can be found from models folder inside the GTA SA folder) with the files you downloaded. When you are done, always remember to use the rebuild archive feature. I am not 100% sure that how to do it with autoinstaller (because it says wrong folder or something like that) so I always install these manually.

In summary, these mods makes your game a lot more nice. At least I like these very much. Have fun.

Rain
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 03:06:47 AM by Rain »

Even if I got someone to armpit, I knew still, I am alone
I lost that beautiful flower and never got back
For me give your body
From front of me shed your blood
Infinite conditions I said
Alone to death I froze

Offline Ista

• The Ponymaster
  • Lowest co-owner time
  • In-Game Name: Pony
Re: Collection of my mods (ENB series, beautiful sun and more)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 09:26:39 PM »
Nice. I'll also add some usefull mods here that will makes your game looks a lot better

16:9 resolution - you'll have native 16:9 resolution (1280 x 720, 1366 x 768, 1920 x 1080 etc) with circle map and all fixed
Instalation - just put all files and folders inside GTA folder
DOWNLOAD

HD map - this map was extracted from GTA SA mobile version (which has the map in HD), I don't know how to install it without modloader, but it's possible. With modloader, just put the "map" folder inside modloader folder
DOWNLOAD

Full controller (gamepad) support - kinda useless in SAMP cuz you have to type, but very usefull in singleplayer
[ASI Loader required] - Just put the files in Scripts folder
(NOTE: You can use PlayStation or Xbox buttons. Open GInputSA.ini with notepad, do CTRL + F and search for "PlayStationButtons", change to 1 to PlayStation buttons or 0 to Xbox buttons)
this mod also enables auto aim, vibration and speed control with gamepad's triggers (you can disable one by one in GInputSA.ini, it's totally idiot-proof)
DOWNLOAD

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 09:28:31 PM by Ista »

"The only true love I ever knew was behind those downcast eyes.
The only comfort I ever felt was during those long hours of loneliness when I felt for you.
I do believe only Innocence can save the world."
 -Tuomas Holopainen, 2002

Offline Lone

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 11:40:09 AM »
Nice. I'll also add some usefull mods here that will makes your game looks a lot better

16:9 resolution - you'll have native 16:9 resolution (1280 x 720, 1366 x 768, 1920 x 1080 etc) with circle map and all fixed
DOWNLOAD

HD map - this map was extracted from GTA SA mobile version (which has the map in HD), I don't know how to install it without modloader, but it's possible. With modloader, just put the "map" folder inside modloader folder
DOWNLOAD

Full controller (gamepad) support - kinda useless in SAMP cuz you have to type, but very usefull in singleplayer
(NOTE: You can use PlayStation or Xbox buttons. Open GInputSA.ini with notepad, do CTRL + F and search for "PlayStationButtons", change to 1 to PlayStation buttons or 0 to Xbox buttons)
this mod also enables auto aim, vibration and speed control with gamepad's triggers (you can disable one by one in GInputSA.ini, it's totally idiot-proof)
DOWNLOAD

Are you sure you uploaded the map well? I do not see any txd file.

Offline Eikenus

• VIP
  • insane
  • In-Game Name: [RM]eikenus
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 06:08:47 PM »

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

The HD map doesn't work (can't download it, for some reason it just cuts the connection with my proxy) -1

Full controler support - Great aimbot  ;D
Just kidding, love the full controler support for the singleplayer game :D +1

16:9 resolution - I can't use that one as I play on a 1280x1040 resolution screen (I'm broke af), but if somebody knows if it works, then they'll reply on this.
If something seems too good to be real, shoot it in the face and then check if it's still real.

Offline Ista

• The Ponymaster
  • Lowest co-owner time
  • In-Game Name: Pony
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 06:56:07 PM »

Are you sure you uploaded the map well? I do not see any txd file.

yes. Install it with modloadder.

The HD map doesn't work (can't download it, for some reason it just cuts the connection with my proxy) -1

The problem is at your side, I can upload it in another place if you want

"The only true love I ever knew was behind those downcast eyes.
The only comfort I ever felt was during those long hours of loneliness when I felt for you.
I do believe only Innocence can save the world."
 -Tuomas Holopainen, 2002

Offline Eikenus

• VIP
  • insane
  • In-Game Name: [RM]eikenus
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 12:05:09 PM »
The problem is at your side, I can upload it in another place if you want

Nah, I'll manage without it  :)

But you're helpful, so thanks :D
If something seems too good to be real, shoot it in the face and then check if it's still real.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal