Author Topic: Laptop ;_;  (Read 1679 times)

Aayush

Laptop ;_;
« on: July 02, 2018, 07:50:31 AM »
So this shit happen at yesterday..its morning and im on FB..then i made coffee...when i take my cup of coffee...shit happened my coffee mug dropped on my laptop!! I clean it then its works good after 1 minute i saw that my key stopped working...i thought something like cotton stuff stuck into my key i opened it and its good than i thought o shit COFFEE..then i try all button...i saw the third line start with Z whole line stopped work and ENTER button too...then i thought let's check i open my keyboard..and its wet af...so my parents suggest me too that give it to repair centre..but i dont want to repair this old pc again...cuz this is 5 years old..its too old and so my laptop's all parts are changed expect its body...so i thought i need to buy new pc...cuz who use 5 year old pc with all fake or not original parts...so i think i'll buy new pc in OCT...last words here BYE!! :'(

Offline Rain

• Administrator
  • Server owner
  • In-Game Name: Rain
Re: Laptop ;_;
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 12:19:20 PM »
Guys.. be careful that you dont drop anything to your keyboards ;-;

Can't you buy a separate keyboard and use it? ;-;

Even if I got someone to armpit, I knew still, I am alone
I lost that beautiful flower and never got back
For me give your body
From front of me shed your blood
Infinite conditions I said
Alone to death I froze

Offline Kaneki

• "Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean they are bad people. It means they're human."
  • Donator
  • Unravel
  • In-Game Name: Kaneki
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 04:04:22 PM »
The worst part was..

WELL FIND OUT IN THE
NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z:
If an angelic being fell from the sky and tried to live in this world of ours I think even they would commit many wrongs.

amankanojiya25

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 01:44:48 PM »
Ok havent saw this topic , ok aayush see ya.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal